GURMESOFT BİLİŞİM FOOD TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ COOKIE USAGE DISCLOSURE TEXT
ARTICLE 1 - INTRODUCTION
IntroductionWith the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data ("Law"), important obligations have been imposed on personal data processors in order to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals, especially the privacy of private life. GURMESOFT BİLİŞİM GIDA TİCARET LİMİTED ("Company"), registered in Bursa Trade Registry, whose head office address is Üçevler Mah Ertuğrul Cad No:85/13 Nilüfer/BURSA, takes a meticulous and sensitive approach as Data Controller in order to fulfill the relevant obligations and to make all processes related to data processing in accordance with the legislation. In light of this approach, the Company explains the cookie technology used on the Company's website posentegrator.com (Online Area), the processes of processing personal data obtained with this technology in all its dimensions and aims to enlighten and inform the Data Subjects with this text ("Clarification Text").
ScopeIn this Clarification Text, the Data Subjects will be enlightened within the scope of the following questions regarding the personal data processing activity carried out by the Company with the cookie technology used in the Online Area:
- What are the minimum credentials of the Company?
- What are the types and characteristics of cookies used in the Online Space?
- For what purposes are personal data obtained through cookies processed?
- To whom and for what purpose are the processed personal data transferred by the Company?
- What is the method and legal reason for collecting personal data through cookies?
- What are the methods for changing cookie preferences?
- What are the rights of the Data Subject against the Company's personal data processing activities?
ARTICLE 2 - DEFINITIONS
|Refers to the category of natural or legal person to whom personal data is transferred by the data controller.
|It refers to the Company's website with the domain posentegrator.com.
|Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
|Refers to the real person whose personal data is processed through cookies.
|Processing of Personal Data
|It refers to all kinds of operations performed on personal data such as obtaining, recording, storing, preserving, changing, rearranging, disclosing, transferring, taking over, making available, classifying or preventing the use of personal data by fully or partially automatic means or by non-automatic means provided that it is part of any data recording system.
|Sensitive Personal Data
|Data relating to race, ethnic origin, political opinion, philosophical belief, religion, sect or other beliefs, clothing, membership of associations, foundations or trade unions, health, sexual life, criminal convictions and security measures, and biometric and genetic data.
|It refers to the class of personal data belonging to the data subject group or groups of persons in which personal data are grouped according to their common characteristics.
|Data Subject Person Group
|Refers to the category of data subjects whose personal data are processed by data controllers.
|Personal Data Protection Board.
|Demand Management Procedure
|It refers to the guiding procedure that determines the details of the Data Subject's right to apply to the Company, which is the Data Controller recognized in Article 11 of the Law, and the Company's response process regarding the application.
|It refers to the real or legal persons who determine the purposes and means of processing personal data, who are responsible for the establishment and management of the data recording system, and the Company responsible for this activity in the context of this Clarification Text.
3. Cookies Used in the Online Space
What is a Cookie?Cookie refers to text files consisting mostly of letters and numbers that are placed on the Relevant Person's devices or server by browsers as a result of visiting the Online Area, allowing the device to be recognized. Cookie usage preferences can be changed at any time by the methods specified in Article 5. Since cookies organize and improve the user experience on the Online Area, making changes in cookie usage preferences may also cause significant changes in the usage experience of the Online Area.
4. Types of Cookies UsedThe Company uses cookie technology for various purposes, primarily to improve the user experience in the Online Area of the Data Subject. These cookies may be session cookies or persistent cookies. There may be session cookies that are deleted when the browser used is closed, as well as persistent cookies placed on the hard disk of the device.
- Session cookies: Session cookies are cookies that are stored on the visited device when the Online Space is visited and deleted from the device when the browser is closed.
- Persistent cookie: Cookies that are saved on the device visited when the Online Area is visited and placed on the hard disk of the device and stored on the device for the lifetime of the browser's preferences and/or the cookie.
- Third party cookies: The Company also uses third party cookies. Third party cookies are cookies that allow the cookies of third parties to be saved on the visited device when the Online Area is visited. Information on these cookies and changing cookie settings is provided in this Clarification Text.
5. Types of Cookies and ExplanationsBelow are the types of cookies used by the Company in the Online Area and their descriptions according to their intended use:
|Necessary cookies are essential for the basic functions of the website and the website will not function as intended without them. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable data.
|Functional cookies help perform certain functions, such as sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collecting feedback and other third-party features.
|Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics such as number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. These cookies help provide information on metrics such as number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
|Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze key performance indexes of the website that help provide visitors with a better user experience.
|Advertising cookies are used to serve customized ads to visitors based on the pages they have previously visited and to analyze the effectiveness of the advertising campaign.
|Other uncategorized cookies are cookies that are being analyzed and have not yet been categorized.
6. Cookies UsedThe types, names, types, duration of use and descriptions of necessary cookies, functional cookies, analytical cookies, performance cookies and advertising cookies used by the Company are given below
- Execution of company / product / service commitment processes
- Conducting communication activities
- Execution / supervision of business activities
- Receiving and evaluating suggestions for improving business processes
- Carrying out activities to ensure business continuity
- Execution of goods / service sales processes
- Execution of customer relationship management processes
- Conducting activities for customer satisfaction
- Conducting marketing analysis studies
- Execution of advertising / campaign / promotion processes
- Carrying out strategic planning activities
- Execution of marketing processes of products/services
- Creation and follow-up of visitor records
8. Change in Cookie SettingsCookie settings can be changed by following the links below and changing the browser settings. These settings are usually found in the "options" or "preferences" menu of browsers. In addition, detailed information on the subject can be found by clicking on the "help" menu of the browsers. Removing cookies may cause the Online Area not to work as desired and the necessary efficiency may not be obtained.
- Google Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=tr
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/tr-tr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/tr/kb/web-sitesi-tercihleri-cerezleri-acip-kapatma
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/tr-tr/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Opera: https://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
|1. Natural persons or private legal entities (Company lawyer, advertising agency, business partners, etc.) 2. Authorized public institutions and organizations (Courts, etc.)
|1. Ensuring business continuity 2. Execution of goods / service sales processes 3. Execution of customer relationship management processes 4. Conducting activities for customer satisfaction 5. Conducting marketing analysis studies 6. Execution of advertising / campaign / promotion processes 7. Conducting strategic planning activities 8. Execution of marketing processes of products/services 9. Carrying out storage and archive activities 10. Providing information to authorized persons, institutions and organizations
10. Domestic TransferAs a rule, data processed with cookies can be transferred domestically if the Data Subject has explicit consent. Personal data may be transferred without the explicit consent of the Data Subject if there is a clear regulation in the legislation regarding the transfer of personal data. Personal data without the explicit consent of the Data Subject;
- If it is mandatory for the protection of the life or physical integrity of the personal data owner or someone else, and if the personal data owner is unable to disclose his consent due to actual impossibility or if his consent is not legally valid, it may be transferred to third parties.
- Personal data may be transferred to third parties if it is necessary to transfer personal data belonging to the parties to the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract.
- If personal data transfer is mandatory for the Company to fulfill its legal obligation, personal data may be transferred to third parties.
- If personal data has been made public by the personal data owner, it may be transferred to third parties limited to the purpose of publicization.
- Personal data may be transferred to third parties if personal data transfer is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right.
- Provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the Data Subject, personal data may be transferred to third parties if it is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the Company.
11. Transfer AbroadThe Company transfers the personal data processed through cookies abroad only with the explicit consent of the Data Subject. The Company may also transfer the personal data of the Data Subjects abroad without explicit consent. In cases where the country or countries to which the personal data will be transferred (a) is one of the countries declared by the Board to have adequate protection or (b) if it is not one of the countries declared by the Board, permission has been obtained from the Board by obtaining a written commitment from the data controllers in the relevant foreign country providing adequate protection, personal data may be transferred abroad without explicit consent if one or more of the following conditions are present.
- If there is a clear regulation in the legislation regarding the transfer of personal data, it can be transferred abroad.
- If it is mandatory for the protection of the life or physical integrity of the personal data owner or someone else and if the personal data owner is unable to disclose his consent due to actual impossibility or if his consent is not legally valid, it may be transferred abroad.
- Personal data may be transferred abroad if it is necessary to transfer the personal data of the parties to the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract without the explicit consent of the Data Subject.
- If personal data transfer is mandatory for the Company to fulfill its legal obligation, personal data may be transferred abroad.
- If personal data is publicized by the owner, it may be transferred abroad limited to the purpose of publicization.
- Personal data may be transferred abroad if personal data transfer is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right.
- Personal data may be transferred to third parties without the explicit consent of the Data Subject, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the Data Subject, if personal data transfer is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the Company.
- The Company may transfer Special Categories of Personal Data abroad by taking the Explicit Consent of the Data Subject by applying administrative and technical measures and complying with the special measures taken by the Board. In order for the Company to transfer Special Categories of Personal Data abroad even without obtaining the Explicit Consent of the Data Subject, the country or countries to which the personal data will be transferred (a) must be one of the countries declared by the Board to have adequate protection or (b) if it is not one of the countries declared by the Board, permission must be obtained from the Board by obtaining a written commitment from the data controllers in the relevant foreign country providing adequate protection, and (c) one or more of the following conditions must be present.
- Sensitive Personal Data other than health and sexual life: The Company will be able to process Sensitive Personal Data other than health and sexual life without obtaining the explicit consent of the data subject if explicitly stipulated in the legislation.
- Sensitive Personal Data related to health and sexual life: can be processed by persons or authorized institutions and organizations under the obligation of confidentiality for the purposes of protecting public health, preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, planning and management of health services and financing, without seeking explicit consent.
- Method and Legal Grounds for Collecting Personal Data
- Rights of the Data Subject and Application to the Company
- Rights of the Relevant Person
- Learn whether personal data is being processed,
- Request information if their personal data has been processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used for their intended purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred domestically or abroad,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- Request deletion or destruction of personal data,
- In the event that personal data is incomplete or incorrectly processed, to request that third parties to whom personal data is transferred be notified of the transactions regarding the correction and/or deletion or destruction of personal data,
- To object to the emergence of a result to the detriment of the person himself/herself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- In case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data, to demand compensation for the damage.
- Application to the Company